Bed and Bedding, still searching for answers

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by *pixie*, Jul 2, 2012.

1. *pixie*

*pixie* Mouseketeer

I've been reading through threads, but I still don't think I've found my answer. I fell totally in love with the beds and bedding on the Fantasy (I know, who hasn't?). I have the Disney Resort Collection catalog from Beach Club and Poly. Now, from what I understand, the bed and bedding from WDW are NOT the same as what is on the Fantasy/Dream.

I know the Fantasy pillows can be ordered from harborcareathome.com.

I know the bedding is from Frette. I'm guessing you cannot order the *exact* same bedding, but what line would be closest?

Same thing with the mattress. I know they are Sealy Posturepedic Premium Plush Euro Top. There are several different "lines" that I can find online. Anyone know which one is the closest to what is on the ships?

I want to be able to sleep as well as I did on the ship!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Zandy595

Zandy595 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f

Are you sure this is the correct website? Looks like healthcare and hospice products?

4. *pixie*

*pixie* Mouseketeer

Yes, they also have a commercial website for hotels, etc., but this is the consumer website. It's been mentioned on several threads here.

5. Ready to go

Ready to go Mouseketeer

You need to look under the pillow tab. I just posted on a different thread that I had read on Cruise Critic that one of the Fantasy stores sold the sheet sets. I, too, slept better than I ever have. The post did not indicate what the price of the sheets were but I did price sheets online through Frette and they are expensive!:eek:

6. Forever a Princess

Forever a Princess One bottle of ketchup is not enough!

I'd like to know this info too!!

7. MTmomma

MTmomma DIS Veteran

8. IBelieveInTheMagic

IBelieveInTheMagic DIS Veteran

We saw a sheet set on the Dream 2 weeks ago and I want to say it was $199. My husband raved about the bedding and I agree it was very comfortable! :love:

Heather

9. Castlepixie

Castlepixie Mouseketeer

I am looking into the Sealy Posturepedic Hotel Series Sandidge Plush ..hope it's the one! I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud!

10. patches4me

patches4me Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if the additional beds in the room are just as comfortable?

11. greenthumbmom

greenthumbmom Earning My Ears

I have been looking for the mattress too! We did see some at Sams Club Sealy Posturepedic and it had the plush euro top and the rep thought that was the comfort factor of the bed on the wonder.

12. boogabuzz

boogabuzz DIS Veteran

I saw the complete bedding set on Fantasy last week.

13. WDW Princess 71

WDW Princess 71 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know which of the types of pillows available on that harborcareathome website are the ones on the Fantasy? There are 5 different ones, 2 of which sound like they are for hospitals, so I'm guessing its one of the other 3 but not sure which?

14. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

I am anxiously waiting for my new mattress that arrives tomorrow. After a ton of research I ordered the Sealy Posturepedic Monograme 800 plush from the hotel collection....I decided not to get the pillow top because of "valley's" forming so will just get my own featherbed to put on top if needed.

I absolutely loved the Dream and Fantasy beds....so I hope this mattress is close!!!

http://www.mileswhileyousleep.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category_detail&category_id_int=16684

MJ

15. Snick

Snick Mouseketeer

Will you let us know tomorrow if this is the right one????? ;)

16. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

Of course as soon as it is set up but that won't be until Monday!!! Being delivered tomorrow but we are painting this week and getting a new carpet on Monday...so hopefully Monday night. My husband was kidding around and saying maybe we should put portholes in instead of windows...hey OK with me!:rotfl2:

MJ

17. lilpooh108

lilpooh108 DIS Veteran

The red long pillow that they have on the Dream beds is now on Disneystore.com for purchase. $189.95.

18. Zandy595

Zandy595 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f

MJ ~ How do you like your mattress? Is it like the ones on DCL? I just got off the Dream this morning and after 3 cruises of waking up without a backache (like I do at home every morning), I know it's my mattress. I would love to buy one like they have on the ships.