Beauty and the Beast singalong in theaters?

We are 4 adults and bought tickets for it! Can't wait! The tickets were regular movie price of $12.50. It's supposed to be in HD and only plays for 2 nights~

Fathom Events are really awesome. We saw the final performance of Rent broadcast through Fathom in the theater and it was awesome. I also enjoy the RiffTrax shows, too, being a big fan of MST3K show.

Fathom Events are really awesome. We saw the final performance of Rent broadcast through Fathom in the theater and it was awesome. I also enjoy the RiffTrax shows, too, being a big fan of MST3K show.

I've always wanted to go to a RiffTrax show. How is it? How's the audio? Can you hear the jokes over the movie and the audience (not to mention the laughter)? Is it as good as the old MST3Ks?

It's just like MST3K but no commercials and a live audience! Yes, sometimes you might not hear a joke but that's only because the audience is roaring or groaning at a joke. And if you don't hear a joke don't worry, you will be laughing so hard you won't care.

And besides the main film they also have lots of shorts. I saw their Christmas episode, Santa Claus Vs. The Martians, which was classic, but the shorts were just plain creepy AND hilarious. Here's a clip of one of the shorts they lambasted.

The next one will be House On Haunted Hill for Halloween! I'll be seeing it at Pleasure Island AMC if anyone wants to meet up.

I've never sprung for the Rifftrax shows - I assumed that they'd be the same as the DVDs, just on the big screen.

I have seen 3 of the live "Cinematic Titanic" shows, they were great!

You really should try it in the theater. There is nothing like watching them along with several hundred people laughing themselves silly. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter