• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

beauty and the beast show

KMeyer124

Earning My Ears
I was reading that the harlem choir will be at the beauty and the beast theater during the holiday times. Doea that mean there will be no beauty and the beast show? My daughter and I will be very dissapointed.
I hope this means they will perform some of the time and that you can still see the beauty/beast show. Doea anyone know for sure?

Thank you,
Kelly -our first family vacation to wdw dec 1- 8:santa:

awww man :sad1: ...i hope it's beauty and the beast! i love that show! just like the movie..i'm subscribing...

I can ASSURE you that both Beauty and the Beast and the Harlem Gospel Choir will be scheduled for the Theatre of the Stars during this time.There is NO way Disney would completely cancel Beauty and the Beast.The times for both shows will be in the Times Guide,so just pick one up when you arrive at WDW and you will be all set.:)

I was reading that the harlem choir will be at the beauty and the beast theater during the holiday times. Doea that mean there will be no beauty and the beast show? My daughter and I will be very dissapointed.
I hope this means they will perform some of the time and that you can still see the beauty/beast show. Doea anyone know for sure?

Thank you,
Kelly -our first family vacation to wdw dec 1- 8:santa:

I have no idea, but I would advise to enjoy that show while you can, as it will soon be replaced by High School Musical show. Too sad.

I have no idea, but I would advise to enjoy that show while you can, as it will soon be replaced by High School Musical show. Too sad.

I think that the new High School Musical show debuted yesterday and is still a street show.It's new name is High School Musical-School's Out!.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter