• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beauty and the Beast Preview in Cal Adventure

Disneyland 1951

Mouseketeer
Today was the first day for the Beauty and the Beast Preview in the California Adventure Sunset Theater.
The Theater has been decorated with posters outside, Movie props in waiting area, and new screens on the sides of the inside.
They have the Blue Dress with atlas, and the Rose and Hand Mirror from the movie on display!!!!
It runs about 8-9 minutes, is in 3D, and includes some 4D affects (wind).

Mini-Review: Sets and Costumes are wonderful. Emma's singing pretty good, others better.
3D is distracting, with way too much camera movement.
They show the entire first Song "Belle" which opens the movie, runs longer than the Cartoon version.
It includes a more dialog, and some new lyrics and gags (Silly Girls get mud kicked on them by a horse.)
The balance is just most of the last preview shown on line.

I cannot WAIT for this to come out! It is my absolute favorite Disney movie. I even saw Beauty and the Beast on Broadway in New York.
I wish it was staying past March so that I can experience it when I am there.
Ahh... too bad.

Where is the California Adventure Sunset Theater? I mean, I know it's been 6 long months since I've been there, but I don't remember hearing about this theater my last 8+ visits to the park. Does it go by some other name?

Where is the California Adventure Sunset Theater? I mean, I know it's been 6 long months since I've been there, but I don't remember hearing about this theater my last 8+ visits to the park. Does it go by some other name?

I believe it's the theater in Hollywood area next to Stage 17. They used to have the Frozen sing a long show in there.

Ooh, I hope I can talk my husband into sitting through this in a couple of weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter