• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beauty and the Beast movie

Rymer

Earning My Ears
Hello
I have been trying like heck to find this movie for my daughter before we leave for Disney, but haven't been able to. Does anyone know where I can get it OR does anyone have a copy they'd like to sell (I know, silly question but I thought I'd try) please let me know. my daughter would be ever so greatful!
thanks!!
Amy

Check with your local library. Ours has all of the disney movies....and if you wanted to bend the rules you can always burn a copy (not that I would ever do anything like that :rolleyes1)

I bought a brand new copy of the movie on VHS a few weeks ago for my niece. She adores my daughter's copy of the movie! Hopefully the old VHS tape will last long enough for Disney to re-release the movie on DVD. If not, I didn't waste much money - it was at a library book sale for $1.00!

Its back in the vault, and seems to be fairly rare, but Ebay has a couple of buy-it-now copies here and here.
Good luck!

Try half.com they have it at a good price-I bought a copy from there and it arrived quickly.

thanks everyone....I ended up buying it from half.com, with shipping it came to 17.93. Not bad. I seriously doubt that our library had it to "rent" it, I've looked there a while ago and don't remember seeing anything of interest. anyway I'm thrilled to finally be getting it, hope this half.com works out well. I've never bought from there before. thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter