Beauty and the Beast instrumental music?

tchan03

I have found my Cinderella
Hi I really love the music first played in this video : http://www.streamload.com/stvs/Laury_Wedding

But i know this piece of music does not come from "Disney's Fairy Tale Wedding" CD released this year. The one I like seems to use diff instrument to play the music.

If anyone know where i can find the song, please let me know.
Thanks!
Terence

I don't know where to get that song! I like it also. I have two cd's that I love, and actually like them better than the disney fairytale wedding cd. They are Heigh Ho Mozart, and Bibbidi Bobbidi Bach. If you search for those on amazon, you can hear a clip of each song. These cd's are disney songs with a classical feel to them. Very orchastrated, and each one is designed after a different composer. I am having Stan use a few of these songs as the background for my video. Maybe you can just ask Stan what song he used? Good luck in your search!

I am on the same boat as you do. Some Disney instrumental music is very orchastrated and has a classic feel to it. Putting them as wedding background just make it more romantic and "fairy tale" .

Two things: first, if you DO track down that music, will you post and let us know. It's really very beautiful!

And second, is that video an example of Disney videography??

Someone told me that this instrumental music comes from Princes Lullaby CD...and it's correct!

Terence
:goodvibes

LittleBlackRaincloud said:
I don't know where to get that song! I like it also. I have two cd's that I love, and actually like them better than the disney fairytale wedding cd. They are Heigh Ho Mozart, and Bibbidi Bobbidi Bach. If you search for those on amazon, you can hear a clip of each song. These cd's are disney songs with a classical feel to them. Very orchastrated, and each one is designed after a different composer. I am having Stan use a few of these songs as the background for my video. Maybe you can just ask Stan what song he used? Good luck in your search!

I was actually going to use the same thing when we were discussing using the Beauty and the Beast theme! Great minds think alike.... ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter