Beauty and the Beast at DHS

I've seen the Broadway Show once in NYC and twice in Buenos Aires.

This is a great condensed version. There are some Gastons that take their role one step further, and there's some room for improvisation!!!!

It's DD5 favorite show in all WDW, and we make every possible effort to catch it twice in a day, and sometimes up to three times!!!!!!

We are big fans!!!

Mx

I am so glad you posted this. We missed the show last year and was wondering if we should try and see it this year. After reading everyone's posts, I will be making sure we don't miss it this time around. Beauty and the Beast is one of my fave movies of all time.

I'm not sure how I missed this in the past; but I definetly want to go see it when I'm there in May. This was the very 1st Disney VHS (yes vhs tape) that my "baby" whose almost 21 ever had. I've loved ever since. i bet the little girls just love it.

I love this show! I always take a bunch of photos every time I see it. It's a bit overacted but I find it humorous, it's so much fun!

It's is usually me and my three girls, but it is one of our favorite things out of all three of the parks.

Show times offered last June were 11:30, 12:45, 2:00, 4:00, 5:45. It can be a little hard to plan around the somewhat limited showings but worth seeing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter