Beaute speciale

nyygirl44

Earning My Ears
Hello!
I was looking to book hair and makeup for beaute speciale. I noticed the wedding day men's grooming which I have a feeling my DF would be interested in. However, can anyone tell me what exactly do they do??? It says it does not include hair cutting or clipping. Thanks in advance!

I asked about this for our MK bridal shoot! It's $75 for basically some foundation and just camera ready makeup, if I remember correctly! They are very nice and I would just call and ask. We aren't having that, my DH thought it was too much money for something so little. Jodi

I'll be honest....I had my fiancee book the groom package for me. She said it was some hair styling and some foundation, I think? I didn't want to have professional pictures taken and have my skin look all uneven. They're going to do a trial run of it when I go down later this month for the planning session. Maybe I can post a few pics so he can have an idea of what he might be getting himself in to? lol

I'll be honest....I had my fiancee book the groom package for me. She said it was some hair styling and some foundation, I think? I didn't want to have professional pictures taken and have my skin look all uneven. They're going to do a trial run of it when I go down later this month for the planning session. Maybe I can post a few pics so he can have an idea of what he might be getting himself in to? lol

Thanks! It's not that he doesn't want to do it because he does care about his appearance a lot. It was that $75 price tag that kind of threw him off. But I think if he sees that it is worth it and that there is a difference he will be OK with spending the money. I told him it might seem like a lot for a little but in the end I think he will appreciate the fact that he got it done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter