Beastly Kingdom still on?

jaletu2000

<font color=deeppink>I am a DISneyholic...<br><fon
Does anyone happen to know if the park of Beastly Kingdom is still in the works? Have they put it on hold indefinitely too or is it still green-lighted?

Not really sure. wdwmagic says it's still a go. I hope they announce it or say somting about it during the 100 yom press event.

Thanks for the reply! When will the press event be anyway? Someone on another thread said something about an announcement on November 4th. Did you catch anything about that?

Well, November 4th has come and gone. I really think they're going to announce it on December 5th. That's the big press event for the 100 Years of Magic celebration. We'll just have to wait until then. :rolleyes:

The press event is scheduled for December 5th which, by the way, is Walt Disney's birthday. Let's hope for some really, really good stuff.

:D

as per wdwmagic.com

5 November 2001: Update

Latest reported planned opening date for the new land and attraction is Spring 2006. Remember, this is rumor and speculation, and as always may be subject to change.

More information that is coming out on the planned ride system, indicates that it is infact a coaster based system.

also: a new unique ride for typhoon lagoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter