Beast

czmom

DIS Veteran
I was just watching the View and saw Belle dancing with the beast :) I will be there in just 9 days, and wonder if the Beast is ever out to meet?

The only time I have had any contact with Beast was in WDW, in Epcot, I think. I didn't see him when we visited Disneyland, but that doesn't mean he never is there. He's quite huge and a little intimidating! Following to see this post and hear other's responses.

We have met the big guy twice at WDW, but would still love to see him on the East coast. :thumbsup2

Doesn't sound promising though....

'Fraid not .. the most recent time he was out with Belle was due to the release of a DVD or Blu-ray ....

The only time I have had any contact with Beast was in WDW, in Epcot, I think.

As others have said, the Beast doesn't do meet and greets at DLR. The best you'll get is a chance to see him during one of the parades (I think he's in the Christmas Parade) and in Fantasmic (he's on the float with Belle).

If you ever get to WDW, he's at Be Our Guest restaurant at dinner time only. They stopped having him out at the Epcot meet and greet when the restaurant opened, so now that's the only way to see him.

Actually, for the last couple of years, there has been one day when you will be guaranteed to have the opportunity to meet Beast - Valentine's Day.

I wouldn't say guaranteed unless you plan on spending your entire day at the Royal Hall. I was there for Valentines in 2012 and waited 2 hours with the hope of getting Prince Phillip but I got Cinderella's Charming, Eric and Navine instead. But that is your best chance of getting Beast. I haven't seen him for almost 20 years.

Note the word "opportunity". If like past years, there will obviously be a quick-forming long line, and probably 2 sets of princes & princesses rotating, but a guest should have a chance to meet the Beast.

He has been out and about by himself several years ago - I remember seeing a video of him in the entrance show.

We saw Beast during happily ever after week part of the limited time magic during valentines week last year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter