• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bear Sanctuary in process

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
Please go the to the trade thread to read about my new room. If you were one of the minority that voted boot the bear this thead might interest you. I plan to open up a bear sanctuary so no bear in my place will ever have to be walked on again. I am Also looking for a good name.

Thanks for your interest.

Hey just bumping up. 32 views and no comments. Am I am And RoxaneFF the only ones that voted boot. Please go to my thread if yu would like to protect the bear. Thank you for this unpaid announcement :)

I voted boot too! There were onlt like three of us on the list. But I would donate but I just chose not to even buy one. It is a waste of credits for something that I wanted to be boot out of VMK. But good idea!!:)

i voted cute and i have a room called "Apeman's animal doctor" and to let u now the bear is not dead it is winter so he is just sleeping right

Just wanted to let you know I am getting some response to the bear habitat. DoomCookie, and Purple Duck donated items an have there pics on the wall of donors in my bear room. wdwr is waiting on the sidelines when I need more dividers and RoxaneFF I am ready for your bear now. Try and hook up to me to night. Please pm me the name of bear and any information you would like me to post in the picture. Kizmet I need to get I pic with you and the bear to post since you are part founding member :)

Names?
Bear With Me
Couldn't Bear It
Un Bear Able
I am reminded of the Hoop De Doo Review! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter