"BeanoC's Disney Cruise Favorites" CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad everyone seems to be enjoying these... :sunny:

Tenor - I sent yours too, so quit yer snivelin'! ;)

Beano, I don't know you yet I feel we are best of friends...or at least drinking buddies. I drink, you drink, we all drink.... :rotfl2: :lmao: Did ya try those rum drinks on that big ole boat? Mmmmmm good.

Love to read the chat of you guys, cracks me up. Makes me long to join you on the next cruise you do. Do you think I can leave DH home with the kids?

If you don't mind I'd love a copy of the cd too, and I'd totally buy it on ebay of course I buy anything on ebay so why not a disney cruise cd? Sending pm of my mailing info.

Tenor, feel the love, feel the love, sending you the love....hope you find your pills :smokin: or something else to dull the pain.... :rolleyes1

:cool1:

I just love the cd's. The sun is shining in Oregon, but it is still wonderful to sit at the computer and feel the Caribbean breezes blowing. Thank you so much for your kind and giving spirit.

Marilee:sunny:

Beano,
You have made our home a little brighter this week. The boys had no school yesterday because we got 4 inches of snow!! What is going on??!! Anyway...your CDs arrived to take us back on board, we were dancing around the living room. Could you please PM me your address and full name?? My son threw out the envelope. Thanks so much!!!

Kelli
:groom: princess: pirate: pirate: pirate:

Beano,

A token of our appreciation is on its way to you from NC!!

Thank you again!!!

Hey Beano Can I get a copy when you get a chance? I sent you a PM but didn't get a response. Send me a pm to get my address and tell me how much you want me to send you.

This cruise is becoming my son's incentive to potty train so anything extra I can get will help.

Hey Beano-
i got my CDs yesterday. Good job, the kids and I danced a bunch last night :banana:

Thanks so much!!
I'm sending you some $.
:yay:

I am thrilled by the response to these CD's - it's great that everyone seems to be enjoying them so much! :goodvibes

That said, I really have to stop at this point, since the response has been WAY bigger than I expected. If you've already pm'ed me about these, don't worry - you'll still get yours. I am just so busy at work that I can't keep up with this right now!! I expected maybe 25 or 30 requests for these CD's...

As of tomorrow, I will have mailed out more than 80 sets! :scared1:

That's 160 discs, sent out all over North America. :)

So, I need a break!

Thanks again for the great response and all the kind words of thanks from those of you already enjoying them. And big thanks too, to those of you who sent donations to offset my costs. :)

'Beano'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter