Beaches on your own

marie2004

Earning My Ears
We are going to go to Orient Beach, the north end, what is the cost of a cab for the 4 of us? Also had anyone used the jet ski's there? We are also going to either Sapphire or Coki, which one is better for snorkeling? cost for a cab there? We are trying to save $$ by doing this on our own. Thanks!

We had 7 in a taxi and I believe we talked them down to $7 per person each way. Don't know how much for Jet Ski rentals or your St. Thomas questions.

Most assuredly, you will save a ton of money by going to the beach on your own vs. a DCL beach day. You'll save at least $35% - but thats before the jet ski's!:teeth:

I don't recall what the cab fare was to Orient Beach but it was not that much. 2 lounge chairs and an umbrella at Orient Beach was $15.00.

When you go to Orient Beach via cab, do you get the cab right at the port? We took the ferry last year which was very easy and inexpensive, but the beach where we were let off wasn't *that nice and it was very crowded. We have no problem with nudity and we've heard that Orient Beach is much nicer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter