• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beaches n Cream

DisneyCrazy123

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to walk up to this restaurant and sit at the counter or is that part of the table reservations?

Last time were there, this was allowed if seats were available. Counter seats do not appear to be ADR eligible.

Last edited:
We did this in June 2015 and shared a kitchen sink. IIRC we had about a 45 minute wait. It was even more enjoyable than a table (outside the wait with no ADR), as we got to chat with the cast members working behind the counter throughout our meal.

They will seat walk ups at the counter, but if it is busy they will ask those with reservations if they would like to sit at the counter.

Do you put your name in if you want a counter seat as a walk up or do you just have to stand around and wait? It doesn't seem like there would be room to stand near the counter to wait for something to open up and it would be awkward.

I've done an ADR once and walk up twice for the counter. Both times I had to wait. I'd plan on at least a 30 min wait for counter service and bake that into your timing. Or go to The Fountain in Swalpin instead.

Do you put your name in if you want a counter seat as a walk up or do you just have to stand around and wait? It doesn't seem like there would be room to stand near the counter to wait for something to open up and it would be awkward.

They won't let you in to stand near the counter to wait for a seat. You give your name and wait outside until there is a seat available.

Be prepared for a long wait. We tried to get in there for lunch one afternoon and it was going to be over an hour. We settled for an ice cream cone instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter