Beaches & Cream?

DavisVacationer

Earning My Ears
Hey guys. We're headed down to the World this Sunday! I cannot wait!! Quick question, does anyone knwo if you're getting ice cream at Beaches & Cream at the Yacht/Beach Club Resort if you're allowed to park there as well? We're staying on 192 at a timeshare for the first time, so wasn't sure about getting around property w/ a rental car. Thanks!

Yes,parking at the resort you are dining at is no problem at all.I will add about the Beach Club that on rare occasions,usually weekends,they will not let anyone without reservations or staying there in bc there's no parking available.Again this doesn't happen often but if for some reason it does park at the Boardwalk and simply walk to Beachclub,it's a nice walk

Beaches and Cream takes ADR's now, I would highly recommend one or you may not be able to get a table.
Also if you have an ADR they will let you park at BC, they keep a list of ADR's at the guard shack.
If anything is going on at Epcot like the Flower and Garden show or Food and Wine they will not let you park at BC or YC unless you are staying there or have a dinning reservation.
I have been turned away many times.

Beaches and Cream takes ADR's now, I would highly recommend one or you may not be able to get a table.
Also if you have an ADR they will let you park at BC, they keep a list of ADR's at the guard shack.
If anything is going on at Epcot like the Flower and Garden show or Food and Wine they will not let you park at BC or YC unless you are staying there or have a dinning reservation.

Excellent Advice.... (we've seen cars turned away many times) :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip @jennib5426 ! BTW- love your avatar!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter