Beaches & Cream

chrystalc77

Mouseketeer
What's your favorite thing to eat here? Should I do lunch or dinner? And I have the DDP but thinking of paying this one OOP....is that a wise decision? Also would this be better on a HS or Epcot day? We have hoppers so it probably doesn't matter. Thanks in advance for your input!

burgers are good there but this last time made me re-think B&C all together.. its a great place!

We ate lunch there and the kids were dying or a kitchen sink.. which the 5 of us couldn't finish lol..

So for our meals the wife and I shared the Adult grill cheese and tomato bisque soup and an order of onion rings.... onion rings are awesome!! this way we had room for the sink..

We will never order the sink again but we will definitely split the sammy, soup and rings again.. but next time we will order ourselves the No Way Jose.. it is the best thing there :)

OOP all the way unless you have plan points that need to be used up.

I think Beaches and Cream is perfect after a morning in DHS on your way to Epcot. ;) The boat will drop you off close by.

We're going for the first time in November, the wait has always been super long every time we've tried. So happy they take adrs now.

They make a smaller version of the kitchen sink....that comes in Mickey pants...that you get to keep. (plastic bucket) I want them!!!! So...on the to do list for next trip. Onion rings are to die for. Burgers are good. Going to make it an ice cream only meal next trip!....ok maybe some onion rings, lol!

Dinner or lunch is the same menu, just pick the time where a relaxing low key meal with great ice cream fits the bill. I had the grilled cheese & tomato bisque twice last year, best low key meal IMHO.

Our next trip, we are ordering only a kitchen sink. IF we finish that, maybe something else, lol!::yes::

We don't eat burgers and much prefer the sandwiches at Boardwalk Bakery so we're doing lunch at BB and having dessert at Beaches and Cream where we'll order the No Way Jose to share.

On Friday we will be checking into BC and we have an ADR for B&C for lunch. However, I think having lunch there while you are at either Epcot or DHS is not a bad idea either, however, you will have a shorter walk there if you are at Epcot. As for the food, the cheeseburgers are good (DH swears by them), however on our last trip in October, we went there for lunch and I had a bowl of their chili and their onion rings and I fell in love with my meal, in fact my family had a taste of my chili and they really liked it too. I am planning on having the same meal when we dine there on Friday so I can save room for my No Way Jose Sundae :yay:.

From DHS it's about a mile to BC or you could of course take a Friendship boat. From the International gateway between France & UK it's about a 5 minute walk. Either are totally doable it just depends on your time constraints and if you plan on being in the world showcase at the time to make going out the back gate easier. DHS isn't known for its stellar dining options so it may be a good choice to take a nice boat ride break and grab lunch at BC. We have an ADR for B&C our arrival day this summer and we can't wait:cool1:

We go to B&C every trip, and have the Kitchen Sink in place of a meal - generally in place of lunch (though if it's a late "lunch" we may not need dinner either, lol). We will be having it in place of lunch on 6/15 - can't wait!

When I was on the College Program and working as a lifeguard at Yacht & Beach, I would always stop by B&C before work to eat there! In my opinion, the pot roast sandwich is by far the best meal there. Like others have said, the onion rings are to die for! As for dessert, you can't go wrong with the generous portions of No Way Jose or the Fudge Mud Slide. Since B&C is inexpensive in Disney terms, I would definitely recommend to just pay out of pocket. Lastly, any time is a good time to eat there, especially since they now accept reservations (which has greatly cut down on the wait times)!

Our next trip, we are ordering only a kitchen sink. IF we finish that, maybe something else, lol!::yes::
We got the kitchen sink last time our family of five finished it all. The youngest in our group got her own small Mickey sundae so it was basically four of us eating the kitchen sink. It was a great experience we would definitely do that again. I also want to try some of the food there.

We chose to do this on our Epcot day - it's at BC which is the closest resort in walking distance to the international gateway at Epcot. From DHS, you'd have to take the boat.

We are also on DDP and will be paying OOP for this. It's relatively cheap, especially if you are planning on burgers. We booked it for lunch.

Is it wise to do a reservation if you only want to eat a sundae there in the afternoon? Going early October...

Is it wise to do a reservation if you only want to eat a sundae there in the afternoon? Going early October...

Yes. I would expect BC/YC to be busy in October due to Food & Wine at Epcot. Beaches & Cream does have a take-out window with limited options if you don't want to make an ADR.

We go to B&C every trip, and have the Kitchen Sink in place of a meal - generally in place of lunch (though if it's a late "lunch" we may not need dinner either, lol). We will be having it in place of lunch on 6/15 - can't wait!

We chose to do it on our waterpark day. We got there at opening and then ordered only the Kitchen Sink which we (obviously) paid for OOP. It was my DD's birthday celebration and it was so much fun tackling it.

My DS got in a weird mood and wouldn't touch it and happily sucked on ice cubes for lunch. (usually he loves chocolate bars and ice cream). The 3 of us gave it our best effort but did not finish it. I'm glad we didn't try to get any food.

Later in the mid afternoon the kids got a kids meal for lunch at the waterpark. DH and I were fine until dinner.

We are staying offsite and have a car. If we wanted to stop by for a meal at Beaches and Cream after a day at MK, can I park at BC or YC resorts if I have an ADR?

We are staying offsite and have a car. If we wanted to stop by for a meal at Beaches and Cream after a day at MK, can I park at BC or YC resorts if I have an ADR?

Yes, that goes for any resort or restaurant. We always stay offsite and drive to a resort for a meal at least once a trip. Even if you don't have an ADR, just tell the guard you want to eat a meal and look around the resort and they'll let you in. We have gone to AoA twice to eat and visit "Cars Land for poor people", as well as Poly for dinner and YC to eat at Beaches and Cream before they took ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter