Beaches & Cream will be serving CS breakfast

I also hope it's true....now if they would sell Tonga toast so I don't have to go to the Poly:goodvibes

Bobbi:goodvibes

Hi gk90,
I had not seen the other post so thank you for sharing the information. I think that is great news and hope that it really does happen.

Just one more reason to want to stay at Beach Club! :banana:

Thanks again for the info.,
Jamie
________
UPSKIRT DANCING

Now I just need them to add Banana Split to the options in the CS meal :cool1:

We are staying at BCV now, came to a voice message on the phone from a cast membver saying that starting Friday 7/10/09 Beaches and Cream will serve CS Breakfast.

I have always thought this was a major shortcoming at Disney in general - both at resorts and at the parks. There are just not a whole lot of places to get a quick breakfast if you want more than a muffin and coffee, but not a whole sit-down meal. In fact, every single trip I cite this as one of the many reasons it was a good idea to buy a membership and have a kitchen available to us each morning.

They could make a fortune selling easy-to-eat breakfast sandwiches and the like to folks who come into the parks early, especially on EMH days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter