• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beaches & Cream Soda Shop

poohfriend9

GO GATORS!
We have a reservation for this afternoon at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop.

Can we go just for desserts or do we have to order meals too?

You could spend more on dessert there than at HDDR. Kitchen sink is a load of cash but ever so delicious and decadent.

I never "got" the Kitchen Sink. Decadence to me is more along the lines of the No Way Jose. The Kitchen Sink is more like a bunch of crap thrown together in a bowl. Coffee and strawberry ice cream melting together, covered in pineapple, gummy bears & peanut butter, does nothing for me.
We got the Kitchen Sink and it was definitely a complete mishmash of flavors that didn't go together. But I'm glad we tried it once. Next time we'll go for the "other" Kitchen Sink options: Chocolate and vanilla, or chocolate lovers, mint chocolate chip, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter