Beaches & Cream roast beef sandwich?

monalsw

<font color=blue>Had an embarassing SpongeBob mome
We used to get the Prime Rib sub, I believe, but don't see it on the menu now. How is the Roast Beef?

TIA

Bump...I was going to post the same question - the pics of the roast beef sandwich look awesome! Is it big enough to share and then share dessert? I'm torn between here and ESPN.

I just had it last week and thought it was very good. They grill it with cheese and put it on a sub roll. Yummy! DH and I shared it along with an order of onion rings. It was kind of late in the afternoon and we didn't want to have too much.

We just came back from Beach Club and my DH had this and loved it! We also love the Lime Rickey!

I just had it 2 weeks ago. OHHH i have been dreaming about it ever since it is THAT good LOL. DH2B loved it so much i had to share it with him. He had the burger which he didn't like. I tried it it was pretty bland. But the beef sub is ggggggooooorrggggeeeous! The little pot of onion soup they give you is yummy when you dip the sub in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter