Beaches and Cream...

Give me the low down...How good is it?? What do you recommend as their best entree/sandwich, etc... and ice cream dessert?? We have a ressie here for our last afternoon prior to heading home. Thanks!!

It's about the ambiance more than the food. Standard soda shop sandwiches, sides, and desserts. Love the decor, the paper hats, and the jukebox. It'll be a sweet place to end the trip.

I personally really enjoy Beaches and Cream. Their tomato bisque and grilled cheese sandwich meal was really good and the No Way Jose sundae was AMAZING.

I'm curious to hear anyone chime in on "The Kitchen Sink" - I know it's one of the few things not orderable from the pickup window.
My husband has this on our Disney food bucket list. We will attempt it with the kiddos in September.

DD and I always get the tomato bisque and grill cheese sandwich with the frozen sunshine to drink. Yummy!

Frozen Sunshine - Rainbow Sherbet, Vanilla Ice Cream, and Seltzer blended to perfection topped with Whipped Cream and a Candied Orange Slice

We like the burgers there and the No Way Jose sundae. Also tried the chili last visit and it was pretty good.

Would you fine people who finish the Kitchen Sink please speak up? I laugh and laugh whenever the Kitchen Sink comes up, because there are always multiple posters who talk about how their party couldn't finish it, and I've *never* seen anyone counter that their group of X people did.
I plan to go there for my son's birthday for an "ice-cream dinner," and when I show my three sons the photos, they have no doubt that they will be fighting over the final spoonful of ice-cream soup at the bottom of it. :p

In my heavier days, I could knock that out by myself. I did once at Friendly's in less than 15 minutes. Now I can barely finish a No Way Jose.

Would you fine people who finish the Kitchen Sink please speak up? I laugh and laugh whenever the Kitchen Sink comes up, because there are always multiple posters who talk about how their party couldn't finish it, and I've *never* seen anyone counter that their group of X people did.
I plan to go there for my son's birthday for an "ice-cream dinner," and when I show my three sons the photos, they have no doubt that they will be fighting over the final spoonful of ice-cream soup at the bottom of it. :p

We came really close - with a group of 4 adults and 3 kids. It was fun and tasted better than I expected. I don't know if we'll do it again next time though. Especially since we'll be down one adult!

Okay, I'll "bite". What is a No Way Jose???? Husband and I are going to B & C this November and have never been before. Thanks to all the posters for the great info.

Is there still an arcade attached to B & C? This was my favorite restaurant as a kid. I haven't been back for probably 15 years though.

B & C is a must for us whenever we go to WDW. We were just there last month and I can still taste the food :)

DW usually gets the burger, DD and I usually get the grilled cheese and tomato bisque. The main reason to visit is the ice cream. I have the famous "No Way Jose", DD gets the Mickey sundae, and DW gets the Peanut butter bread pudding.

jbaOppR.jpg

g4fXJ8S.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter