Beaches and Cream

thr33boys

DIS Veteran
The last time we were in the World, Dec 2013, B&C did not take ADR's and I was hoping to walk up right when they opened on our Epcot day like on our last trip. Feel like this is going to be a hard one to get because of the limited seating and we are a party of 5. They do have availability on a non-park day for us but only for a party of 4. Any chance they'd let us squeeze at a table with an extra chair?

This will be one that I'll be stalking for 5 1/2 months with very little expectation of actually getting it.

I'm feeling the same way as you! I'm even staying at the Beach Club and can't get a reservation there for the entire 8 days we are there (in September, which is low crowds comparatively supposedly!) except one night at 10:20 pm! We have two year old twins with us so that option is out. Will keep checking though!

Keep looking. I'm going in November and Beaches and Cream was booked solid for the evening I wanted to go (and I wanted a later dinner so that we could see the Osbourne lights at DHS). Checked back a couple days later and an 8:10 popped up which is pretty much exactly the time we wanted (give us a chance to enjoy the lights and walk or boat back to the BC).

I would just keep trying to find something. Personally I haven't tried to squeeze and extra person in, but I've heard mixed experiences with trying to do it. It would stink to go there and they say no, or you end up with an extended wait for them to find you a table. I hope you find one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter