Beaches and Cream walkup

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
I goofed and forgot to make an ADR for Beaches and Cream. It is tradition that we eat there every time we go to WDW. Do they take walkups or am I out of luck?

The counter is held for walk-ups. It's luck of the draw, and you sit on stools. It worked out for us, and we enjoyed it.

I've heard that the counter is for walk ups but we've been turned away before without a reservation. The CM stated there was no availability and we weren't even offered the option to wait. When we were there this fall, I heard a couple ask if they could be seated and when we walked by over an hour later, they were still waiting.

Because B&C is so small - only 3 booths and about 6 tables, the counter can be used for those with reservations, especially if they are running behind or it is extremely busy or someone with a reservation asks or is willing to sit at the counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter