Beaches and Cream Question

Hollymom1229

Art's Girl
Was wondering if anyone knows what time B&C closes? We're going down in January for a quick trip and one night we'll be done at MGM and back to the resort (BWV) by 8 PM. Was wondering if we'd have any shot at eating at B&C.

Hi.

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but I have a question as well, and maybe the same person could answer my question as answers yours.

Is Beaches and Cream a counter service or Table Service?

I've heard so many great things about it that I'd really like to go, but we don't have any more table dining time left! But if it's a CS, we'll pop in one day!

Hi.

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but I have a question as well, and maybe the same person could answer my question as answers yours.

I've heard so many great things about it that I'd really like to go, but we don't have any more table dining time left! But if it's a CS, we'll pop in one day!

It is a table service restaurant. :goodvibes (I stand CORRECTED)

I do not, however know what time it closes. But my guess would be 9 or 10.

I think it closes around 9 or 10 but definitely try to go! It's a lot of fun and the ice cream is great. :goodvibes

Was wondering if anyone knows what time B&C closes?

At least last year (& I believe it to still be true this year), Beaches & Cream was open 11 AM to 11 PM. However, speaking from experience, DO NOT try to go there with less than about 15 minutes before closing; we had a BAD experience with a VERY un-Disney-like CM that one night.

Beaches & Cream is a TS meal; However, it is one of the least expensive TS meals available, so you might consider paying for it Out Of Pocket (OOP). We wouldn't "waste" a TS credit on B&C, but we DEFINITELY want to go there this next trip again.

Enjoy the Magic!

We went there last month, it still closes at 11pm. The latest I have been is at about 10:30pm, for ice cream only.

I love love love the burgers and of course the sundaes are all wonderful, but with a burger plate at $8, don't waste a TS credit on it, just pay OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter