Beaches and cream patio?

Jennifer81

Mouseketeer
I've got a reservation at beaches and cream for dinner. We really just want ice cream. My question is, do we really need the reservation for just ice cream? Will we have any luck just sitting out on the patio area? We've never eaten here.
I made my reservation for four originally, then my mother decided to join us. I can't change it to five people.

there is no patio where you will be served. If you want just takeout ice cream, with a short menu, you can go to the takeout window

the fancy sundaes will not be available though

B&C is very small. Reservation for 5 is difficult based on the table sizes

there is no patio where you will be served. If you want just takeout ice cream, with a short menu, you can go to the takeout window

the fancy sundaes will not be available though

B&C is very small. Reservation for 5 is difficult based on the table sizes
Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll hold on to my reservation. One of the five people is a one year old. Will I still need a reservation for five? Even if she sits in our lap? We were hoping on a no way Jose Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter