Beaches and Cream Kitchen Sink

TinkerCarol

6 Years Cancer Free Mouseketeer
What park is the Yacht & Beach Club closest to? And how do I get the Beaches and Cream. We want the 'Kitchen Sink', but don't know what park we should be at to get to where it is. I bet Robo knows and may even have a map. Thanks

It is just through the International Gateway in Epcot. Just be sure to stay right when you get to the water. Getting there - ask for directions inside the resort. It is tucked away and hard to find the first time. You cannot see it from the water/walkway.

Its closest to the International Gateway in EPCOT.

However you can get there from either DHS or EPCOT by boat.

The Friendships run from outside DHS to the Swan/Dolphin, the Boardwalk, the Yacht / Beach Club and EPCOT - and back.
(The boardwalk and Yacht/Beach club order maybe backwards.)

If you are walking its definitely closest to do so from EPCOT.

Have a Good Trip. Beaches and Cream is fun.

Its at the beach club resort, back entrance of Epcot.

You sure you can handle this?

106.jpg

107.jpg

You think yuck and I'm thinking yummmm... Of course, doesn't help I've only had some asparagus to eat today. LOL. Brownies... Ice cream... YUMMM...

That is amazing. I have heard about the KITCHEN SINK, but never seen one. Every flavor ice cream, plus a can of whipped cream, plus every topping, plus every sauce, plus the extras (cookies, brownies, etc). I love ice cream, but this it too much even for me.

I've done it twice... just get 4/5 people together who like ice cream and it should be gone in NO time - we were fighting over certain flavors... but no one ever wants the Mocha. The bottom is covered in pure peanut butter... that's where we stopped both times!

PS - If there is only ONE person and he/she can finish the WHOLE thing... it's free!!

There will be 4 adults and one 45 yr. old. We are sweet eaters! No problem. Even if we don't finish, still have to try!

They give you bowls. So you can scoop your portion out. Everyone is not really eating out of the big sundae together.

Ok...I'm on a mission.
I had some friends that tried the Kitchen Sink on Friday, March 20. It was a mom and her son. She didn't have her camera, but many took pictures of it when their "meal" arrived. Anyone here get a picture of it? If so, can you post the picture? Thanks!

Also, for general information....
we were told that when the sink is presented, there are yellow caution lights and a lot of fanfare involved as the sink is presented to you.

Just noticed the post above me..
No, ADR's are not necessary to go to Beaches and Cream. It probably wouldn't hurt to call in advance though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter