Beaches and Cream....Gluten free?

Last time I was there, I'd say "decent". They can make some of the sundaes gluten free. They'd probably clean a milkshake machine so you could have a gluten free shake. I think they offered us bunless burgers and baked fries. They at least occasionally have gluten free buns. It took a long time to get a chef, I think he came from another restaurant, and I know our food was cooked in another kitchen and brought over.

You can always call to ask. They are very good about allergies in general. I do know they have dairy free ice cream there , but not sure about the no gluten

Last time I was there, I'd say "decent". They can make some of the sundaes gluten free. They'd probably clean a milkshake machine so you could have a gluten free malt. I think they offered us bunless burgers and baked fries. They at least occasionally have gluten free buns. It took a long time to get a chef, I think he came from another restaurant, and I know our food was cooked in another kitchen and brought over.

There's no such thing as a gluten free malt. Malt by definition is barley based which means gluten. You can get gluten free milkshakes but not malts. If a restaurant is telling you that they're giving you a gluten free malt then run, do not walk, to the exit.

I already answered on the disabilities board with some details about B&C.

There's no such thing as a gluten free malt. Malt by definition is barley based which means gluten. You can get gluten free milkshakes but not malts. If a restaurant is telling you that they're giving you a gluten free malt then run, do not walk, to the exit.

I already answered on the disabilities board with some details about B&C.

OMG, I can't believe I wrote that. Thank you for catching it! The thought started as "milkshake machine so you could have a malt-free shake", and I decided that wasn't clear about the malt-cross contamination issue. What I ended up with was even worse.

This is what I get for posting while taking muscle relaxants. Yes, there is no such thing as a gluten-free malt, and I'd run like heck from that too.

I'll also add that IME "wash" involves a cloth that may or may not have been used to clean up allergen-laden messes and stored in a bucket of sanitizer, then a rinse with a cup of soda water spun on the machine (like it was a shake).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter