Beaches and Cream - A Definitive Word on Burgers

DisneyKidds

<font color=green>The TF thanks DisneyKidds for mo
I've seen people on this board claim that the burgers at Beaches and Cream are the same burgers you get elsewhere throughout WDW at any counter service location. We've been eating at B&C every trip going on 17 years now. We love it......he atmosphere, the burgers, the sundaes, the servers.......everything but having to wait for a table, and I very much disgreed with such assessment of the burgers.

So, while we were there last week I asked one of the servers who has been there just about as long as we have been dining there if, indeed, the burgers used at B&C were the same that could be found elsewhere in the parks and resorts.

The definitive answer is no. They grind the chop meat daily on site at B&C and form the patties right there. However, in the servers opinion it was a machine right there in the corner of the kitchen next to the grill that makes the biggest difference in the burgers. That would be the machine that butters and toasts the rolls, which happen to be baked just for B&C.

So, next time someone tells you they don't think that the burgers at B&C are anything special you have to let them express their subjective opinion. After all, opinions are like noses and..........well, everyone has one. However, when they try and tell you it's the same burger you get anywhere else, you just tell them they are wrong.

That said, I'll add a qualifier. I suppose it could happen that B&C runs out of fresh made burgers. Perhaps they have a backup that may very well be that same patty you get elsewhere. But that rarely happens, so if you happen to get a so-so burger I suggest you give the place a second shot, because the burgers really are excellent.

Well said! We *love* B&C! Hmm... I wonder if there's a way to fit it in to our upcoming trip... :rolleyes:

Now it's not even lunchtime and I can't stop thinking about burgers, onion rings and ice cream!! :rotfl:

Hey mods......somehow this topic posted twice. Sorry, go ahead and combine the replies.

I agree! They are the best burgers!! :lovestruc

Now it's not even lunchtime and I can't stop thinking about burgers, onion rings and ice cream!! :rotfl:

Here are some visuals to help you decide whether or not to fit B&C into your next trip! :thumbsup2

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

You had to do that, didn't you?! :lmao:

Yes, my mouth watered. LOL! Maybe lunch on Epcot day.... Hmmm.... Breakfast at Crystal Palace in MK and then over to Beach Club for lunch and then walk over to Epcot? Hmmmmmm.... :rotfl:

I'm going to make sure I fit B&C into our February trip. I'd even park hop on one day JUST to make sure I could make it over.

You can walk from Epcot can't you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter