Beach Towels

kenzie212

Earning My Ears
Do we need to bring our own beach towels if we are doing excursions? When we cruised a couple of years ago on another cruise line we did the Atlantis excursion but I honestly don't remember if we had our own beach towels or if the ship let you use them.

Just trying to figure out if it's one more thing I need to pack.

Thanks

If you are on a DCL booked water excursion, towels will be handed out at the meeting point or as you leave the ship. If you booked on your own, you are welcome to take pool towels from the pool deck. They do ask that you NOT take the towels from your stateroom and that you return them to the ship. There are usually dirty towel bins just before the gangway, so the dirties don't even have to come on board with you.

OK...these are pool towels. If you want big beach towels, you'll have to bring them and launder them. We use the ones from the ship.

We've booked the Atlantis excursion for our upcoming cruise. Other DISers have reported that Atlantis supplies beach towels. If you are concerned just take a few from the bin by the pools on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter