Beach Towel Exchange Sent and Received...

It is comming from VERY far away!!!!!
Be patient.... I am thinking everybody should have something by early next week according to what I have read as far as people posting when they have sent their exchanges!!!! Maybe we will have some news tomorrow!!!
Liz

No commings or goings......hmmmmm. Well at least I hope everybody is having a great weekend!!!!
Liz

Received my beach towel today from Rasnlms. Towel is absolutely lovely.

Thanx!!!!

Originally posted by minniespal
Received my beach towel today from Rasnlms. Towel is absolutely lovely.

Thanx!!!!

So glad it arrived and you like it :D

Enjoy!!

Hi

Just to let you know I am so late posting, but my package went in the post last night and I was told it should arrive by the weekend. Sorry again, have just had lots of things on my mind.

I have not received a package yet.

Helen

My dd, Ryan rec'd her pkg. from rasnlms. I'm sorry I forgot to post she got it. We're redoing our living room and everything is a mess and not where it's supposed to be. She got a beautiful beach towel w/sharks on it. She also got a bath scruntchy and a pencil. She says thank you very much and LOVES the towel. Again, sorry for making you worry and not posting sooner!!:D

Just about everybody has received theirs these last two had a very long way to go!!!! Can't wait to hear the good news!!!! Keep us posted on your postage!!!
Liz
;)

Any news? And a bump up!!!!
Enjoy the beautiful day!!!
Liz

Just want to close this exchange if everybody has gotten their items.....please post the status.
Thanks,
Liz

Have you gals gotten your packages yet????? If not, I will have to send out reinforcements!!!!!

Liz:(

Hiya,

A quick bump whilst I'm updating the index and also... Liz, do you want me to post this as closed/completed?!

Hope you find out about the last two soon!!!

Cya,
Gaspode

A big thank you to Liz, I received a wonderful package through the post this morning.

I have a snakes & ladders beach towel complete with pieces and a die, a beautiful kitten calendar for next year, Mickey playing cards and some candy which looks too nice to eat.

Thank you so much for sending this and organising the exchange, I will use my towel on my holiday to Turkey next March.:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just wanted to say thank you to my "beach towel elf" for a wonderful pkg. I rec'd a beautiful towel w/ butterflies on it. My DD is trying to snag it from me. LOL Also a rec'd a few other goodies. Thank you "beach towel elf":p

:bounce: Yeah! :bounce: Another exchange completed!:Pinkbounc

Thank you Liz for putting this one together!

Gina, your "beach towel elf" is so glad your package arrived!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter