• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach near the port at St. Maarten

kellimomo3

Busy mom to 3 prince charmings (maybe someday?)
Hi all,
I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of the beach near the port in St. Maarten. It's the one you take the water taxi too and then walk off and go left. We have been to St. Maarten a bunch of times and wanted to try a new beach. Friends of our recommended this one. Thanks!

The beach near the Cruise Facility, with Water Taxi service, is Great Bay Beach.

It's a fine beach with many options for food and drink, but I wouldn't go into the water there because of water pollution concerns.

Little Bay Beach (mentioned above) is a short distance away, and has no such issues.

gary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter