Beach hotels (not Orlando, I know, sorry!)

Pookasaurus

Mouseketeer
Hello! I know this isn't related specifically to Orlando but I didn't see a better forum to post this in so I hope you all don't mind, and if I missed something please move the tread :D

My family and I are traveling to Disney World in September. We haven't made any final decisions but we're thinking we'd really like to do a day or two at the beach before heading to the resort if we can swing it.

We're probably thinking the Atlantic side would be closer (Cocoa beach, etc) but wouldn't be opposed to the gulf side for the right beach/hotel. We want something ocean front and decent, but that doesn't break the bank. Like I said it will only be a night, maybe two. No creepy crawlies. We have a 4yo and a 1yo so something family friendly preferred (no obscenely loud music/partying/drunken debauchery kept at a minimum, etc ;)).

If anyone has any suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

The best one I found (and I did do a little research) when I stayed there was the Holiday Inn on the beach in Cocoa. Its a very decent beach hotel. Not great but decent. I didn't really find a world class resort on the beach there, but its been several years since I've been too.

We just got back from the Disney resort at Vero Beach. Your 4yo would probably love it.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter