• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club

Mish

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if anyone can explain why the Beach Club Villa sleeps 5 but they don't have enough beds. The chair does not pull out like other resorts. why don't they put a pull out chair in the rooms. We are going to bring a blow up mattress but seems a little silly.

There is a sleeper sofa that sleeps two and a murphy bed that sleeps one. The murphy bed doubles as the table in the room and is actually quite comfortable.

I was wondering if anyone can explain why the Beach Club Villa sleeps 5 but they don't have enough beds. The chair does not pull out like other resorts. why don't they put a pull out chair in the rooms. We are going to bring a blow up mattress but seems a little silly.

General consensus is that there isn't enough room to have a sleeper chair or to accommodate the size of the Murphy bed furniture. You could get the 5 sleeping spaces in the studio though. They have not added the chairs to any of the resorts with that layout.

There is a sleeper sofa that sleeps two and a murphy bed that sleeps one. The murphy bed doubles as the table in the room and is actually quite comfortable.

I believe they are referencing the 1 BRs, not the studios.

The 1BR units without a sleeper chair are mostly lock-off units where the chair would have to be in front of the door of the lock-off, making it wildly ineffective when the unit is in use as half of a 2BR unit.

And that's why a chair hasn't been put in.

Plus the chair is pretty wide and long. With the sleeper sofa open, there really isn't room without removing the kitchen counter and the television.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter