Beach Club Villas

lovemickeyminnie

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

We will be going to Beach Club Villas in 19 days.I am so excited. We are staying in a 2 bedroom villa. Does anybody have pictures of the new refurbishments 2 bedroom villas? I have heard that all the villas at Beach Club have been completely refurbished. Is that true? Has anybody stayed in the new refurbishment rooms? I have asked for Epcot view. Hoping that is what I get.

Thanks

There were some pictures of the refurbed rooms on the resort board thread for Yacht Club/BC/BCV back when they were being done. The refurb was completed several months ago - maybe November or so?

We own there and I would not request an Epcot view, poor view at best and you might be above Epcot Resorts Blvd.

:earsboy: Bill

I stayed in a newly renovated 2BR back in November. It was my first time staying at BCV, and I loved it! The room looked great.

We own at BCV and absolutely love the refurb. We were in a two bedroom in December. Enjoy you visit!

Attachments

• IMG_2918.JPG
    IMG_2918.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2919.JPG
    IMG_2919.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2922.JPG
    IMG_2922.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2925.JPG
    IMG_2925.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2926.JPG
    IMG_2926.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2927.JPG
    IMG_2927.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 37
I should add that I did not take above photos. I found them somewhere on line. These were posted during the actual refurb.

I should add that I did not take above photos. I found them somewhere on line. These were posted during the actual refurb.

Thank goodness! I was going to ask because they obviously weren't done with things and I hoped they hadn't put you in one like that!

What view do you think is the best view? We said larger balcony and upper floors when we did online check in.

Online check in is a Disney product for Disney cash rooms. DVC added it to website to reduce employee costs, the room requests don't always match reality. DVC room requests can be added to your reservation by sending MS an email through the DVC member website. We have stayed all around the resort and prefer a pool view, high floor.

Online check in is a Disney product for Disney cash rooms. DVC added it to website to reduce employee costs, the room requests don't always match reality. DVC room requests can be added to your reservation by sending MS an email through the DVC member website. We have stayed all around the resort and prefer a pool view, high floor.

I agree with Bill. That is what I request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter