Beach Club Villas?

Lexilulu

Earning My Ears
Hi!

This is our first time staying at BCV in a studio!! :cool1: Do you have any advice for a view we should request? Also, does anyone know where the walkway is from BCV to Hollywood Studios and how long it takes to walk there?

Thanks!

I think the best way is leaving the Villas building, turn left before you get to the Beach Club building (it's a smoking area with benches where you make the left). Take that sidewalk to the end (it has turns), and go up over the bridge to the Boardwalk like you are going to ESPN CLub. Walk to the Boardwalk resort entrance on the Boardwalk side, cut through the resort next to the art store (sorry can never remember the name), (you don't actually enter the Boardwalk resort or lobby), walk through the clown pool area to the back, and you will pop out a ways down on the sidewalk to DHS. This sounds more complicated than it is, but I'm trying to be specific for you.

It is about 15 minutes to walk from the Boardwalk, so you will have to add another 10 from the Villas, or more if you are walking slowly.

(We rarely go this way, so I might need some help here, but I think what I wrote is correct) - You can also go from the Villas through the Beach Club, out the back door, turn right, past the Yacht Club, and turn left over the bridge. At the end of the bridge, go left under the Boardwalk sign, and the sidewalk to DHS will be on your right. You will see Atlantic Dance Hall ahead of you when you come off the bridge, but you're going to head right before that building.

Here's a link to a map:
www.stitchkingdom.com/maps/index.php?showmap=14
The first way I wrote is basically the blue line + pink line
The second way is the orange line + pink line
The Beach Club Villas building is right under the word "Club" in the Yacht & Beach Club label.

Views: there aren't any good ones really. You can request woods view, which looks towards the trees and Epcot, or pool view, which looks over the quiet pool and canal area on the other side of the building. We like that.

We always ask for a pool view upper floor......you may like to check out this recent thread.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2881021

Regarding thw walk to DHS....we never take the boat and always walk. We walk past the YC and over the bridge, the walkway is right there. It is usually a 20 min walk for us. Have a great time! We love the BCV!:goodvibes

Here's a map of walking distances around the Epcot resort area that may help.
IGtoDHS1.jpg
[/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter