• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club Villas

luvpalmtrees

Mouseketeer
We are currently booked at CBR in July. Thinking about changing to BCV because of the new summer rates. Give me the good and the bad for staying in the Villas and what's the best room to request. Thanks in advance!!:thumbsup2

Are you looking at a studio or a 1bdr? If it was a choice between a studio and a room at the BC I would stick with the room.I would choose ( and do) a 1bdr villa over a regular room.In the 1bdr villa you get a full kitchen, a washer and dryer, Jacuzzi tub and a King bed in the Master bedroom with a pull out sofa bed in the livingroom. The views are so so.The view I loved was a woodsview and we were able to see the fireworks at Epcot ( and hear it) nightly,We also had a double balcony ( the balcony was off both the master BR and the living room) .It was room 429. But since BCV runs at approx 100% occupancy most of the time requests are not always met. We had stayed there multiple times with the request of being woodsview, and we finally got it after multiple stays.We usually got the view of the driveway of the BC resort.

Thanks for the info. There are 4 of us, me, DH, DS16, DS10. We wanted to to see if we could get a studio. A room at BC would be great for us but I looked up prices and it's cheaper to stay in the villas. We visited BC a couple of years ago and loved it especially SAB, of course. We were also thinking of WL. We love CBR (this will be our 3rd stay) and will probably keep are ressies there, but with the discounts we wanted to try a deluxe. We're going in July so we have a little time to think about it.:surfweb:

Rent points if you are going Sun-Thurs nights. Super cheap!

The problem with the studio at the BCV is that there is just one queen bed and one double sleeper sofa. It might be difficult for your sons to sleep on the sleeper sofa. I have heard of many people taking a small air mattress. Other than the sleeping arrangements, I would choose BCV over CBR for its location near Epcot and DHS. You can't beat SAB in the summer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter