• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club Villas Studio refurbishment update

lrauers

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the status of the Beach Club Villas refurbishments? We’ll be in a BCV studio end of April and wondering
if we’ll have refurbished room.

The WDW resort booking website now says the refurb won’t be finished until “late fall,” and recent guests have reported the 4th and 5th floors are done but no work is going on anywhere else. So you could request a room on those two floors, but since many others will request the same, don’t count on getting it.

Anyone have any more recent updates on this Refurbishment? Planning a trip for September 2023.
Additional color: I have a Toddler and want him to be able to nap in the hotel room. Am I playing Russian roulette with construction noise if I book there? I (think) I'll like the location better than Boulder Ridge Villas, but if my kiddo isn't going to be able to nap at BCV, then that's going to make the decision for me!

We stayed at Beach Club Villas last week, newly refurbished studios on the 4th floor. We all went back to the hotel in early afternoon so kids could nap. There was no problem at all with noise from construction.

Additional color: I have a Toddler and want him to be able to nap in the hotel room. Am I playing Russian roulette with construction noise if I book there? I (think) I'll like the location better than Boulder Ridge Villas, but if my kiddo isn't going to be able to nap at BCV, then that's going to make the decision for me!
Boulder Ridge refurbs are complete. BCV refurbs stopped after they finished the 4th and 5th floors, and the Disney website says it won't be finished until "fall 2023" which could include September. Given you have a toddler who needs to nap, I'd book Boulder Ridge, given the uncertainty of whether BCV refurbs will be noisy when you're there or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter