• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club Villas check in

jlx2

Mouseketeer
I think I heard someone say that if you are staying in the villas there is a separate check in area. We have stayed there before and have always checked in at the main check in desk in the lobby. If there is another area to check in at could someone let me know where it is located and is it open 24 hours or limited check in times? What are the benefits/cons to checking in at each area? Thanks!

Yes the villas have their own check in desk now. Pass Ariel (the mermaid statue) Enter the villas the desk is on your left. Usually no waiting no lines. Very NICE!!!!! I checked in there once, loved it!!!. There is a time table not sure what it is though. The benefit was that my family was able to sit in a nice quiet sitting room to the right with fresh water and a beautiful room, while I checked in. The restrooms were right there so we could change into shorts, then they took our luggage. HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter