• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club View

bywheel

"My only hope is that we never lose sight of one t
We are lucky enough to be able to stay at BCV for two days before we go on our Disney Cruise. :teeth: I was wondering, with the proximity of Epcot, if you are able to see the Illuminations fireworks from the villas?

The fireworks are only visible from the balconies of a few rooms. Even then, you'll only be able to see the high ones.

Here's the view of the Illuminations fireworks from the balcony of #422:

DSCF0363.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

It's a woods view, not Epcot view, although I could also see Illuminations nicely from #461, which was an Epcot/road view. The only rooms I couldn't see Illuminations from were the Courtyard view rooms. Also, I've never had the pool view, so I don't know about those.

We stayed in BCV room 559 in Oct/Nov this year and we could see the fireworks from our balcony. They were fabulous. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter