Beach Club Studio: 10/10 - 10/12. $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunnhorn

I'd rather be at Castaway Cay
Breaks my heart to list this one, but our plans might be changing and I wanted to get it out there.

Dedicated reservation for rent - 2 nights at a Studio at Beach Club for Tuesday 10/10 - Thursday 10/12.

Plan a last minute escape to Disney's Food and Wine festival! It doesn't get much better than this for two nights exploring Food & Wine!

$600.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Leslie Ann

Last edited:
Breaks my heart to list this one, but our plans might be changing and I wanted to get it out there.

Dedicated reservation for rent - 2 nights at a Studio at Beach Club for Tuesday 10/10 - Thursday 10/12.

Plan a last minute escape to Disney's Food and Wine festival! It doesn't get much better than this for two nights exploring Food & Wine!

$600.

Leslie Ann
Is your unit booked, I would be interested. Regards
Donna

$600.

Leslie Ann
Not sure how to PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter