Beach Club Stormalong Bay Rehab?

roloworld

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard about a possible rehab of the Stormalong Bay Pool complex at the Beach & Yacht Club this spring? I read a posting about this the other day and it mentioned that it may be closed part of April, but I have been unable to find any other information on this. We're trying to decide where to stay this April and this would make a difference. Thanks for any help you can provide!

I would also like to know the answer to this. We're planning on being there at the end of April.

I can't imagine they'd let this happen during one of the busiest months of the year (spring breaks and Easter...)? Hopefully someone has some info on this!

I do not have any info, but we were there last week and I di see some surveyors between the sand bottom pool and the hot tub....

They did some kind of rehab on it last year because the YC/BC guests had to use the BW pools. A rehab of the BW pool is going on and those guests have been using the BC pools. Not sure if they will be doing something again this year.

I did not realize that the Boardwalk pool was currently being refurbished, too. This is another resort we were considering for April! Do you have any idea how long the BW pool project was been going on and when it will be completed? Thanks for any info!

Has anyone heard about a possible rehab of the Stormalong Bay Pool complex at the Beach & Yacht Club this spring? I read a posting about this the other day and it mentioned that it may be closed part of April, but I have been unable to find any other information on this. We're trying to decide where to stay this April and this would make a difference. Thanks for any help you can provide!

I have stayed at the YC many times in the past (10+). On a couple of those occasions, I have received noticed in advance of the pool being partially/completely closed for refurbishment. I am staying at YC again in early April and have to date received no notice of any such refurbishment.

I would highly doubt there is any renovation work scheduled for SAB this April. We were there in Jan. 09 and much of SAB was closed for a major rehab. I can't find any information that there is any scheduled.

It was renovated and closed all winter of 09. I don't think it opened back up until April of 09. I can't imagine them closing it again.

According to the dates listed on this site, the BW pool is supposed to be ready any time now. I wouldn't worry about April since they are going to want the pool up and running before Spring Break and Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter