• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach club scent

hardlabor

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is something available to purchase with the scent they use in the Beach Club Lobby? We just got home and boy would it be nice to walk into our home and have it smell like "our home"!

I really think an old Bath and Body Works scent called Green Clover & Aloe smells JUST like it. Since B&BW no longer sells it, you can do a "Green Clover & Aloe" search on Etsy and it'll come back with loads of vendors selling all sorts of scented products: candles, soaps, wax tarts, etc. :goodvibes I adore that scent -- reminds me of the lobby every time I smell it.

The scent in BC right now is not the usual beachy scent, its a sweeter holiday scent. Is that the one you mean? Last week it smelled like the Yankee Candle Caramel Pecan Pie, but usually reminds me more of Bath & Body works Cotton Blossom.

As others have said, the holiday smell in the Beach Club lobby is different from the regular scent. Here is the info from the YC/BC FAQ thread:

What is that awesome smell at the Beach Club?

Want to feel like you are living at the Yacht or Beach Club all year long??? You can purchase the body products provided for use during your stay, you can buy the same type of mattress that encourages restful vacation sleep and you can even purchase the scent system used in the lobbies so that your house can smell like your "Home away from home":

The scent generator may be purchased at www.scentairhome.com
The scent used is green clover and aloe

The scent generator is pretty pricey, so here are some Redneck scent solutions- if you can't affort the scentair system, there are reports that certain fragrances at Bath & Body Works are good matches. Unfortunately, some of these lines have been discontinued:

BBW: Rainkissed Leaves, Exotic Rainforest, Oceanside, Cotton Blossom

Please let us know if you have found other good substitutions.

Thank you so much! Since we are always there in December I guess I am looking for the holiday scent! Will be headed to either Yankee candle or Bath and body works in the an!

hardlabor said:
Thank you so much! Since we are always there in December I guess I am looking for the holiday scent! Will be headed to either Yankee candle or Bath and body works in the an!

Before you rush out all of those fragrances are discontinued in room fragrances. And here's a link to the scent generator, but be prepared to part with serious $$:

http://www.enviroscent.com/Shop/Accscent-Machines#

We just bought the enviroscent machine with the green clover and aloe scent. It was an early Christmas present from my husband. It smells wonderful in the house. We have a two story house and the entire house smells so good.

It is gingerbread. Ask Teena, who works there. The dogs love her when she comes from work. :)

I've found that Rainkissed Leaves from Bath and Body Works smells very similar to the scent at BC. It's not available in store but it is available online.

Bath and Body works has some new fresh scents out for Spring. (The employees usually say that when one scent is discontinued, another similar is brought out to take its place) in wondering if any of these new scents are close to the Beach Club scent. I've got my last Sunrise Lagoon and Clean Mist candles out, which happen to smell just like that light, fresh, green scent in the lobby. Anyone check out the newest scents to see if they're close?

We just got our new spring line in at Yankee & there is one in the Pure Radiance line (not the regular Housewarmer line) called Seaglass that reminds me of Beach Club! That was the 1st thing I said when I smelled it!

I'll have to check that scent out. Thanks for the info, I'm always looking at how to bring that Disney magic to our everyday lives!

I was at the BC in December, and the scent in the lobby kind of reminded me of maple syrup.

It was nice but I liked the scent in the Poly lobby a lot more.

Is this the same smell that is in the Yacht Club? We love the YC smell and I can't remember if they are the same! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter