Beach club or Poly?? First family trip

Both are excellent choices but the Poly would be the best given your children's ages. When they get a little older try the Beach Club. We stay there often and love it.

Unless your kids are absolute swimming/water fanatics, stay at the Poly. From their ages, your family sounds a bit too young to want to spend a lot of time at Epcot, the closest park to the BC--so I would say that the sheer convenience of being in a monorail resort is probably your most important criteria for selecting a resort.

Now don't get me wrong I love the Poly. But choosing between the BC and Poly I would go with BC after our stay in June. The room was much cleaner and nicer than our previous rooms when we stayed at Poly :eek: The pool at BC is fabulous and they do games and a pool party everyday for the kids. Mine loved this! Also the sane area for the little kids is huge and so much fun for them. There were always plenty of pool chairs too. At Poly we had to stalk people that were leaving to find a place to put our stuff or find one chair for at least me to get some sun. They have a pool hopping problem at the Poly, trust me we stayed there twice. Now if your not planning to be at the pool everyday then it won't matter much. Being on the monorail is nice but so is walking/ boating to and from HS and Epcot. Nothing is better then walking back to BC after Illuminations :cloud9:. We like both resorts but have to give the slight edge to BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter