Beach Club or Old Key West?

purplevalentine

"If Woody would of went straight to the police the
Yep definitely confused myself now:surfweb:. Already have a reservation at BC, standard room under the memory maker promo. Don't really care about the memory maker stuff, I was really waiting for free dining. :goodvibes Now that free dining is out I've been doing some price comparison and hotel checking. My trip is in Sept. during food & wine. I'm taking my sister for a very belated 50th birthday celebration. After reviewing my reservation we have the regular dining plan but I would like to upgrade to the deluxe plan for the extra fee. Now i'm reconsidering my hotel. :idea: Currently booked at BC and now looking at OKW studio room. Don't know much about OKW never stayed there or BC. Changing res to OKW on free dining w/ upgrade to deluxe dining would save me $240 opposed to doing the same at BC. Confused :confused3 . I know BC is right at Epcot and OKW at DDD area. Would you change for the savings? And how is OKW, don't know much about it?

Karen :goodvibes

I have stayed at both numerous times. OKW is very pretty but in the middle of nowhere....yes very close to DTD but no real Disney feel in my opinion. They are more condo like, no main lobby to go thru to get to your room etc. To me it is very Florida feeling condo.

BC is right in the heart of everything. Boardwalk....epcot...dhs...In my opinion no comparison. YC is a wonderful hotel too and I prefer that over BC but they are connected so cant go wrong with either.

Yep definitely confused myself now:surfweb:. Already have a reservation at BC, standard room under the memory maker promo. Don't really care about the memory maker stuff, I was really waiting for free dining. :goodvibes Now that free dining is out I've been doing some price comparison and hotel checking. My trip is in Sept. during food & wine. I'm taking my sister for a very belated 50th birthday celebration. After reviewing my reservation we have the regular dining plan but I would like to upgrade to the deluxe plan for the extra fee. Now i'm reconsidering my hotel. :idea: Currently booked at BC and now looking at OKW studio room. Don't know much about OKW never stayed there or BC. Changing res to OKW on free dining w/ upgrade to deluxe dining would save me $240 opposed to doing the same at BC. Confused :confused3 . I know BC is right at Epcot and OKW at DDD area. Would you change for the savings? And how is OKW, don't know much about it?

Karen :goodvibes

I would stick with the BC. We've never stayed at OKW, but we did enjoy our BC stay. You also can't beat the location and being within walking distance to Epcot, especially if you will be going there a lot for F&W.

As much as I love OKW, for a visit that is primarily focused on Food & Wine, I'd go with BC. It is so nice to be able to just walk over to Epcot and be right in the middle of all the booths there instead of having to take a bus from OKW.

I love bc & ditto everyone's comments about the closeness to Epcot & so much more, even a quick boat ride away from Disney studios. It would need to be a lot more that $240 to make me switch.

Love OKW. But if it's a girls grip, BC is so much better. Great entertainment at boardwalk including Dueling Pianos bar. And easy walk to Epcot and Hollywood studios. I have stayed st the Boardwalk with a girl friend and it was so much fun! Of course we were doing shots at the piano bar, but that's a story for another day.

WOW overwhelming response! :thumbsup2 I just got off the phone with Disney, changed my res to Free Dining Promo w/ upgrade to Deluxe Dining Plan. I didn't change resort to OKW but had to change over to Yacht Club resort instead w/ a Garden view room. Actually came out a little bit cheaper as BC standard rooms were sold out. :goodvibes Dilemma over, all is right with the world again. :lmao:

Now on to dining selections. :lmao:

Karen :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter