Beach club or grand floridian

aristocat9237

Earning My Ears
My mom is thinking about upgrading resorts and we are not which resort we should choose.(GF or BC) It will be me14 my, my sister in her 20, my mom, my dad a 2 year old, and an infant.(when you reply give reasons why we should go with the resort.)

I would choose the Grand Floridan! I love everything about it, and I think having an infant it would be nice being on the monorail line which takes you to Magic Kingdom and Epoct. It is my favorite resort and it will blow you away.

i forgot to add that we will be going when the courtyard pool is under construction at GF, but we will be able to use the pool at POLY.

i forgot to add that we will be going when the courtyard pool is under construction at GF, but we will be able to use the pool at POLY.

I would still go with the Grand Floridan if the Beach Pool is opened. It is the better pool with a water slide. Plus also using the Polynesians Volcano pool would be fun too!

I say Grand Floridian. That's the only place I've ever stayed besides the Contemporary and I absolutely love it. It is so nice. Like others have said, the GF does have two pools and I'm guessing you're not going during peak season? With that in mind, the pool shouldn't be too crowded. The convience is so nice, too. You can go to the MK by boat or monorail which is nice since the buildings are sorta spread out.

Look. I am 14, and my favorite resort in the history of resorts is The Boardwalk. Because this is right near the Beach Club, I say go to the Beach Club. Here are my reasons:

- the Beach Club has the best pool on Disney Property
- you are right near EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. Seeing that you and your sister are older, you will probably feel more inclined to spend time at EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. You can either walk or take a boat to either.
- you would be right near the Boardwalk, and could go to the bakery there, or watch the street performers at night

I could go on and on, but from one 14 year old to another, go to the Beach Club. You'll enjoy it more!

Mysteriously Spreading the Truth,
TheCheshireKat

I say Beach Club because

-It's right by Epcot and Hollywood Studios

-The pool is the nicest one in Disney

-There's a boat ride or walk to Epcot which would be nice for the little ones

-The theme may be more suitable for the ages that are going... I feel like the GF may be a little too fancy for the infants, more for adults or older children

Whatever you choose, have a nice trip! :goodvibes

My mom is thinking about upgrading resorts and we are not which resort we should choose.(GF or BC) It will be me14 my, my sister in her 20, my mom, my dad a 2 year old, and an infant.(when you reply give reasons why we should go with the resort.)

I think you should go to Grand Floridian-

1. Has a monorail that can go to Magic Kingdom or EPCOT

2. Has a boat that can go to the Magic Kingdom.

3. You can travel to Polynesian or Chef Mickey's in Disney's Contemporary Resort. (Chef Mickey's is AWESOME for little kids)

4. It's really nice inside

5. Has a lot of good restaurants.

GOOD LUCK ON UR CHOICE!:thumbsup2

I am 15 years old and I personally love the Beach Club!

-Very nice and HUGE water slide at pool
-Really easy to get to Epcot and Hollywood Studios
-Pool has sand at the bottom, so it feels like you're walking in the ocean
-Beautiful view of the Boardwalk, and a boat ride away from it! (It's really fun at night)

My family loves the Beach Club because we love Epcot. If you'd prefer to have easy transportation to the Magic Kingdom, I'd choose the Grand Floridian, it's just a monorail stop away!

I am 14 and I love the Beach Club. It has an amazing sand-bottom pool. It is a stones throw from Epcot. The lobby is always nice to relax in during summer heat.

Reberella said:
I say Beach Club because

-It's right by Epcot and Hollywood Studios

-The pool is the nicest one in Disney

-There's a boat ride or walk to Epcot which would be nice for the little ones

-The theme may be more suitable for the ages that are going... I feel like the GF may be a little too fancy for the infants, more for adults or older children

Whatever you choose, have a nice trip! :goodvibes

Yeah, the Beach resort is great for the little ones. I don't think you can go wrong here, but I'd go with the beach club for that reason. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter