Beach Club Marketplace

AIW

Mouseketeer
Does the BC market sell milk that I can bring back to my room? How about single servings of cereal? I tried ordering through garden grocer, but I need $40 and it's a stretch. Trying to think of some other way to have a quick breakfast in our room. We are on the DDP.

yes, they sell milk and small, individual cereal bowls. The milk is in half gallon containers, plus maybe some smaller (individual) sizes.
Don't know how (or if) the DDP can be applied to that food though. They had a separate DDP cooler next to the sandwich station - it seemed to have smaller (and fewer) items.

yep, they sell milk. we stayed at the yc in october and shipped cereal, paper bowls/plates/plastic utensils and some more stuff about a week before we left. It was great!

Why not just throw a box of cereal in your luggage along with a few plastic or paper bowls and a few spoons?

We used garden grocer 3 weeks ago when we stayed at BC. They were great - highly recommended. But with the marketplace there, it wasn't really necessary. The prices in the marketplace didn't seem different enough to matter and they had different options for cereal, cookies, etc. Not many, but enough to satisfy our needs.

If you are just looking for milk, cereal, fruit and maybe some cookies for bedtime, the marketplace should do it. And if you flying, I'm not sure how successful a packed cereal box will be!

jayandstacey said:
yes, they sell milk and small, individual cereal bowls. The milk is in half gallon containers, plus maybe some smaller (individual) sizes.
Don't know how (or if) the DDP can be applied to that food though. They had a separate DDP cooler next to the sandwich station - it seemed to have smaller (and fewer) items.

Was your stay before May 1? Because our last two stays in April/May and Sept. the DP options were many including the individual bowls of cereal.

AIW, they also have a wonderful breakfast parfait that is full of fresh strwberries, blueberries and raspberries. I don't even like yogurt (a texture thing) and I love this! Yum. It also counts as a snack credit if you prefer...or at least it still did in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter