• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club lovers share your special tips

disyidkid

Earning My Ears
We'll be staying at the Beach club in a few weeks. We've never been there before so I would really appreciate any insider tips from you Beach club fans.

Thanks!!!!

check out cape mays for dinner one night, it a clam bake but i don't like seafood and love it because they offer some many other great choices. say hi to teena the cm greeter who is soooo nice and sweet. she is a wealth of info about the bc and wdw. you can walk to epcot and dhs so if the weather is nice, walk instead of the boat, which can be slow. also the flying fish at the bw is another great dining option. the gift shoppe is great too...relax by sab...what we did and really enjoyed was to check in and walk over to epcot (england) and caught the british invasion group (dh is a huge beatles fan) is a great way to start our trip.

have a great time, bc is our favorite resort so far!! :goodvibes

We'll be staying at the Beach club in a few weeks. We've never been there before so I would really appreciate any insider tips from you Beach club fans.

Thanks!!!!
We stay at the Beach Club Villas, but the tips are mostly the same ...

- The movies on the beach are great for family time. They are held on either side of the ship (locations has changed over time). There is also a campfire for various activities including roasting marshmallows. Some of the movies shown have included The Incredibles, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Pirates of the Caribbean (pick your episode), and a host of other Disney movies.

- The pool is the best on property.

- The Yachtsman Steakhouse is excellent.

- Very convenient walk to both Epcot and Disney Studios. You can use the bridge connecting the Boardwalk and Beach Club areas to view fireworks at 9:00pm if you do not feel like walking into the park.

- The Beach Club Marketplace usually provides mugs you can purchase for about $10 that allows for unlimited refills of your favorite beverage during your stay.

Brian

Storm-A-Long Bay pool will be closed in sections through the middle of April for refurbishment. It does not sound like they will close the entire pool during this time, so you can still use a certain areas. My understanding is that guests may also use the pool at Boardwalk during this time. There is a thread posted here with SAB rehab updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter