• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach Club in a few days!!!!

Ladyhawke10

Grand Floridian girl
Very excited to actually be at WDW again in a few days! We are in Cali so it is quite an event to get over there....and such a wonderful vacation to look forward to and experience!!! Hooray!

My question is:

This is our first stay at the Beach club--we'll be in concierge. I was reading that there is a playground in the resort. I had never noticed this while stayed at the Yacht Club. Anyone know where the playground is location and how big it is?

One more thing...if my memory serves correct there is a pirate ship (or some kind of clipper) that is wrecked near Stormalong Bay. Is this the water slide? Is it too big for a 5 year old? Can it be played on or it is just a slide? My son is very interested in this info :).

Thanks for info!

it is a water slide great for him. also I think the bayground is by the quiet pool not 100 % have a great trip!

There is a smaller slide and possibly a playground on the beach next to the shipwreck.

Yes the shipwreck is the big slide everyone talks about. The slide empties into deep water. The rule is that anyone doing the slide must be able to swim in the deep water to the ladder, by themself.

When we were there, some of the lifeguards did let a parent stay in the deep water and assist, but most lifeguards did not. Especially when the slide was busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter