Beach Club Gluten Free Mickey Waffles Where?

tspnmb

Mouseketeer
I saw where someone posted on Tripadvisor a photo of Gluten Free Mickey Waffles along with bacon and said that they did it as a QS credit.
I am not concerned with the QS credit part just where did they get it?
I can't seem to find anywhere online at the beach club that has quick service breakfast and would have the Mickey Waffles. She referenced it as a market that had the Waffles.
If anyone knows where she may have gotten them please let me know! We will be at the BC next week!!!! :)
Thanks!!

The Beach Club Marketplace must be what was referenced. It's the store off the lobby at Beach Club that has many counter service/snack items.

I've gotten a few things there but never waffles/bacon so I can't answer to the specific offerings. (I've gotten sandwiches, flatbreads,etc. never breakfast)

Nope, no GF Mickey waffles at BC Marketplace. If you want QS waffles at BC you're out of luck. They're not offered. I was told that we could order room service (yeah, I wanted to pay for that, NOT) or get some to go from Captain's Grille (they said they'd make them to go because of our allergies; they don't normally do to go) but we'd be paying TS prices so more than I wanted to pay when grabbing quick food.

Unless of course they've changed things in the past year and a half (totally possible but I haven't read anything on the disABILITIES! board saying that they have). This was my experience in August 2011.

They do now have some Babycakes products over at BC Marketplace. You can get these for a snack credit each.

I believe you are referring to my review I made. I just replied to you message on TripAdvisor! I wanted to put it here for anyone else who has this question.

The Beach Club Marketplace normally does not serve Mickey Mouse Waffles for breakfast, let alone GF ones. I went straight to the manager on duty and explained that I have sever food allergies and that I couldn't have anything on their breakfast menu. They were more than happy to accommodate my food allergy. I have heard from a few people that this doesn't always work, but it's worth a shot, right? Also, I think that because I asked when the breakfast rush was over, they were more willing to go out of their way to do this for me.

Hope this helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter