Beach Club Deluxe Rooms, Suites, VP and Presidential Rooms

OK - just determined that new Photobucket basically sucks. Doing some Googling, I found other DIS threads with people complaining about the same thing. My photos are already uploaded there and the only choices are going to be giant or tiny thumbnails. No happy medium on PB that I can see. I hate the thumbnails because they are so small, but those full size ones are ridiculous.

What say you, BC Deluxe Rooms, Suites, VP and Presidential Rooms readers?
This:

or this:
P1010259.jpg

Foyer/Entryway from double entry doors

Interesting. On my laptop, those photos are two vastly different sizes. On the mobile DIS app, they look the same, both thumbnail sized. But I can click on them and get a bigger version that fills my iPad screen.

So, after 18 months (!!), I'm finally going to post some photos of the Newport Suite at the Beach Club. This could take a while!

LOL - okay that is giant! I have to go look at those Photobucket options for small/medium/large - they changed Photobucket around and I don't know how to do anything anymore. You definitely don't want all my photos that large!

By the way Dee - I didn't realize you were both beachclubdee and natebenma! Very tricky.

Sorry about the issues you are having with Photobucket or as I was calling it, #%&*itbucket. I worked through them, but the changes they made were extremely frustrating!!!

I like the larger pictures better than the smaller ones.

I never did entirely solve the issue of resizing pictures in my account. I found a way and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So I ended up re-uploading a bunch of pictures in the size I wanted. Believe it or not, the site has vastly improved since the winter "upgrade"

If you still have the pictures on your computer or other easily accessible media, and you want to email them to me, I can upload them to this thread.
The email address I use for DIS "business" is the clever beachclubdee at yahoo dot com

The BeachClubDee screen name came about for a couple of reasons- one, I have major screen name remorse. I hastily chose the natebenma before I had any idea how active I would be on the DIS and particularly the BC/YC forum. Then I maxed out my PM slots, so this other account helps (although I have since maxed that one out too)

But it is a pain to go back and forth between the two accounts, so I remain, mostly, natebenma.

:goodvibes

Looking good ladies! I haven't been on the BC thread in months...but have fond memories of the time I spent there! (on the thread as well as at the BC!! :rotfl:)

Yes photobucket is FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - large photos it is. Sorry if that aggravates anyone!

One side of foyer:
P1010256.jpg

Powder room on opposite side of foyer:
P1010257_3.jpg

Cute towel animals we got one day:
IMG_0629.jpg

Moving on to the dining room -

P1010261.jpg

Close-up of china cabinet:
P1010202.jpg

Dining room looking towards food prep area / back hallway:
P1010262.jpg

Live plants all over the suite:
P1010203_3.jpg

Galley/pass-through area at end of dining room:
P1010205.jpg

More to come!

This is just the backside of that galley passthrough that leads around a corner to a food prep type area and door to hallway:
P1010274_3.jpg

Fridge - not very exciting!
P1010206_3.jpg

This is that back area - used for food prep I would guess. It has no running water though, which I thought was so odd (guess your personal servants can handle that pesky detail for your dinner party).
P1010209_3.jpg

Heaven - Keurig with lots of coffee and tea choices!
IMG_0619.jpg

Bedroom #2 - off dining room:
P1010188.jpg

More bedroom:
P1010272.jpg

Pretty chest of drawers in bedroom:
P1010271_3.jpg

Bedroom looking towards room with daybed and bathroom:
P1010189_3.jpg

Sink area shared by bedroom #2 and day bed room:
P1010192.jpg

And bathroom next to it:
P1010266_3.jpg

Double deluxe Spa items in the suites:
P1010200.jpg

Area with daybed and desk. Doors here lead to a balcony.
P1010193.jpg

Looking down hallway towards hall door, next to daybed room. Large closet on left of hallway.
P1010267_3.jpg

Closet with robes:
P1010270_3.jpg

This is the same hallway, looking the other direction:
P1010195_3.jpg

Moving on ...

here is the living room which is across the foyer from the dining room:
P1010260.jpg

One corner of living room:
P1010211_3.jpg

Fireplace:
P1010255.jpg

Other corner of living room:
P1010212_3.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

As you leave the living room, you cross this hallway with a separate entrance to the outer hallway:
P1010277_3.jpg

This is looking into the Master Bedroom from that hallway:
P1010276_3.jpg

Master Bedroom - which contains what I refer to as the "George Clooney bed". That's what I was told. There was also some mention of Mariah Carey and Rita Moreno, I think - but I only care about my boyfriend George.
P1010278.jpg

P1010279.jpg

Another shot of the bed I found on my Flickr account:

Untitled by vicki_c2011, on Flickr

View from other side, looking toward Master Bath. Doors on left lead to another balcony. That balcony looks across the BC back entrance to the VP suite - I could tell from the previous photos of that suite.
P1010280.jpg

Master bathroom with spa tub and shower:
P1010285.jpg

Vanity area with flat screen TV:
P1010286.jpg

Maybe a better view of the bathroom:

Untitled by vicki_c2011, on Flickr

Water closet area, including bidet:
P1010288_3.jpg

Shower - looks like the VP one, I believe:
P1010289_3.jpg

Now, some views!

This is the view from the Master Bedroom balcony, looking towards Stormalong Bay:
IMG_0606.jpg

More of the same:
P1010284.jpg

View from the front balcony, which runs the length of the suite in front of the living room & dining room windows:
P1010281.jpg

More of the same (sorry for the crooked skyline!)
P1010282.jpg

Beach Club volleyball court:
P1010283.jpg

View of courtyard from the balcony outside the daybed room:
P1010293.jpg

More from the day bed room balcony:
P1010294.jpg

Lastly, just some outdoor photos looking up at the suite, just to get a feel for how truly ginormous it is.

The 3 lighted windows at the top are all the Newport suite master bedroom/bathroom:
IMG_0612.jpg

The 5 windows at the top here are the width of the suite - bedroom, living room, dining room, bedroom (it's the width of this whole section of the resort that sticks out towards Crescent Lake).
IMG_0613.jpg

Those 2 lit windows are the 2nd bedroom and the day bed room door:
IMG_0614.jpg

I think I have some more photos that are different (maybe better, not sure) in my Flickr account. If I find some, I will come back and add them.

We had a GREAT video but at the moment we can't find it. :sad2: My husband says he saved it somewhere when Apple ended the MobileMe accounts, but at the moment it is MIA. I will definitely post that if I can find it.

And thanks to Neil at the BC concierge for hooking us up with this amazing room!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting these!!!

Congrats on the upgrade. What a nice way to experience that suite :goodvibes

Dee

Syndrome provided this picture of where the X557 Deluxe rooms are located at the Beach Club.

I'll have BeachClubDee add this to the front of the post soon.

Thanks for this great thread! It is hard to find info on the Deluxe rooms.

I am trying to decide which room to request for our March stay. 4557 seems to be the best option as we would like a full balcony. Am I correct? Does anyone have photos of that room? :goodvibes

According to the room number map for BC. There looks like an elevator right near the X557 deluxe rooms. Is that accurate? Will it take you to the 5th floor?

thanks

According to the room number map for BC. There looks like an elevator right near the X557 deluxe rooms. Is that accurate? Will it take you to the 5th floor?

thanks

As far as I know, there is only one bank of elevators and you access the 5th floor by putting your room key in a slot in the elevator.

thanks

No, that part of the resort only has 4 floors. You have to walk through the winding halls out to the lobby elevator, then take that up to the 5th floor. That was the only downside to the Deluxe room in that area! You can use that elevator right by the rooms to get down to the pool.

No, that part of the resort only has 4 floors. You have to walk through the winding halls out to the lobby elevator, then take that up to the 5th floor. that was the only downside to the Deluxe room in that area!

thanks! Once off the elevator is the lounge right there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter