Beach Club construction

Ro Z

DIS Veteran
DS and DDIL leave in 10 hours. Anyone know if they are done with the construction. I actually haven't had the heart to tell them about it. Was hoping it would be over by now and didn't want them to stress about it! :)

I definitely saw a bunch of scaffolding in one area when we were on the Friendship boat a few days ago. Wasn't sure exactly what is was for, but I think it's safe to say there is still construction going on.

It is going on but I believe they are/will be moving over to YC. Everyone that has been at the BC or YC have not even noticed it really. They stay out of the way. If it is by their room they can asked to be moved to a different room, but no one has complained about them being there at all.
Hope they have a magical trip.

I am gonna have to give them a heads up so they are prepared. Thanks for the good wishes!

When I was recently there I heard the construction from my room which was #5669. Well I have to say it was very annoying and it doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon.

We were there in mid August and the construction was right outside of our window and was a problem for us. But we asked to be moved away from the noise and they were very accomodating. They moved us to the Yacht club which was very quiet

How long is this construction suppose to last? And what are they doing? We are going in February and I hope is is all done.

We were there mid Aug. and we didn't have any trouble with the construction. They were done early and were never working when we left early for the parks. Not sure how much they have left to complete, but they are powerwashing and then painting the entire exterior and we did see a few rooms on the first floor all pulled apart so they must be redoing them also. We were at the Boardwalk Villas a few years ago when they were doing their huge reno so BC must be doing the same. The villas could use a rehab since the carpets in the halls are looking really worn and faded and the applicances in the villas need to be updated.

There was a lot of construction going on last week in the courtyard between the BC and BCV and also right outside the BC main entrance.

DS and DDIL are there now. The construction is still going on near their room. #225. But they like the location of the room and it hasn't bothered them yet..........Although they haven't been in the room much.

man they are surely taking their time with thus...its been going on all year....contrary to people saying it wont bother u, think again...it was horrible in may....

I would email disney and ask. They got back to me about the gf/poly walkway in about 10 days. I even got a call from guest services to discuss it. I have always had my questions answered when I email, but it does take up to 10 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter